TBS Tracer Sixty9
See all of our other TBS products!
Introducing the TBS Tracer Sixty9, a VTx and receiver AIO board sporting a race-friendly, long-range capable video transmitter combined with the same on the TBS Tracer side. Mounting holes are 20×20, but we do include adapters for your 30×30 stacks and a plastic case for mounting the unit to your frame – without any stacking necessity.
Outputs 2x CRSF + 2x PWM (or 6x PWM) directly to your FC. The main JST-SH connector connects to your flight controller and video camera (or FC for those who like the FC-OSD).
- Integrated video transmitter control with long-range and (team-)race functions
- Dedicated low-noise power supply for receiver and video transmitter
- Sleek 20×20 mounting form factor
- Plug&play connection and solder pads connectivity
- 3 different mounting flavors, RF tin shields, and other accessories included
- High-power analog adjustable video transmitter (up to 1W with perfect cooling)
- 5V regulator bulti-in takes up to 6S
- Weight: 4.1g (board only)
- Antenna ports: 1x video transmitter, 1x R/C receiver
- Size: 24mm x 24mm
- Requires: Firmware V5.62 and above
- CRSF V3 ready
- Input voltage: 6V – 25V (2-6S)
- 1x TBS Tracer Sixty9
- 1x TBS Tracer Immortal-T antenna
- 1x u.FL to SMA mount (for VTx)
- 1x 30×30 heatsink/case
- 1x 20×20 heatsink/case
- 1x optional tin shield (for added low-noise tolerance)
- 1x JST-SH x 9 connector