KISS 4-in-1 ESC 2-5S 25A (40A limit) – 32bit
With a maximum short-term current output of up to 160A (4 x 40A), sufficient reserves of power are available for future motors.
As usual, the controller transmits all important telemetry data such as voltage, current, temperature, or speed via the TLM line. These can then be displayed via an OSD or in the remote control.
- 30.5×30.5 Mounting Pattern
- 32-Bit-ARM Cortex M4 MCU @ 80 MHz
- Telemetry capability (voltage, current, temperature, rpm)
- Over current protection (measures the current and reduces it to max 40A)
- Over temperature protection (reduces the max power if hotter than 100°C)
- sinHybrid:: Sinwave/BackEMF Hybrid Commutation for smoother running.)
- Dshot 2400 (Full resolution of 2000 steps takes only 6.5μs).
- Supports all common Dshot commands like turtle mode, 3D mode, and rotation direction change.
- Expanded adaptive auto timing (7.5-30° advance on each commutation),
- For Race Multicopters (25A continuous also with weak cooling), High max. RPM (500.000ERpm, 71.400Rpm with a 14Pole Motor)
- Small size (37.5 x 42.5 mm) 3cm hole distance with 3,4mm size to stay fully compatible
- Accurate RPM control (2000 steps using Dshot)
- No additional capacitor is needed for 3-5S.
- Very fast throttle response, Linear throttle response, Active freewheeling (low diode losses)
- Regenerative braking
- 100-2400, Oneshot42, Oneshot125, and (25 – 500 Hz) PWM gets autodetected.
- Supports FrSky Sbus, Graupner SumD, TBS CROSSFIRE and Multiplex SRXL, S-Port, Graupner HOTT, TBS CROSSFIRE and Sensorbus
- Operating voltage 6 – 24V (2-5s)
- Maximum continuous current 25A, instantaneous maximum current 40A, actively limited
- 600000 ERPM maximum rotation field speed (usage up to 500000 recommended)
- 6 Layer 70µm copper PCB where almost all of the layers can be used for the current as the logic parts sit on a separate PCB
- All in and outputs are protected against over (~30V) and Undervoltage(~-30V) but are still 3,3 and 5V compatible
- Modern smart gate driver.
- 1980µF 25V ceramic capacitors onboard