Holybro 10S Lipo Micro Power Module PM06 v2 With UBEC VI Sensor
Check out our entire Holybro line of products.
PCB Current: 120A continued
UBEC Current: 3A Max
Power input: DC 7V~42V(2S~10S)
Power output: DC 5.1V~5.3V
Mounting hole: 30.5mm*30.5mm
Make the PM06 show the quantity of electric charge of your battery
Mission Planner setup:
- Connect PM06 to the battery, also connect it to Mission Planner via USB.
- Click “INITIAL SETUP” and come to the menu “Battery Monitor”.
- Make “Monito” into “Voltage and Current”.
- Make “Sensor” into “Other”.
- Make “APM Ver” into “The Cube or Pixhawk”.
- Input “18.1” into the Voltage divider (Calced).
- Input “36” into “Amperes per volt”.
- Disconnect and reconnect it to finish the set up.（“Measured battery voltage” shows the current quantity of electric charge of the battery.）
80mm XT60 connector wire*1
6pin GH cable *1
6pin JST cable *1