NewBeeDrone Infinity200 Flight Controller – DJI/HD Capable
Pair this with the Infinity200 ESC to create the market’s smallest most powerful Stack!
Note: the Infinity200 FC now uses a USB-C connector.
-Infinity200 Flight Controller Firmware
Flight Controller Spec:
- MPU6000 Gyro
- STM32F405 CPUE @ 168mhz, can be overclocked
- 3-6S direct battery input
- 5V 2A
- 9V 2A 18W Design for DJI FPV Air Unit
- 5V Camera Power
- betaflight OSD
- 31.5×27 CB with 20×20 mounting holes, weight: 5.85g
- 6 UARTS. UART1 (INVERTER FOR SBUS)
- UART2 (FREE)
- UART3 (INVERTED TELEMETRY)
- UART4 (Free)
- UART5 (Smart Audio)
- Built-in 4 IN 1 ESC socket(including ESC telemetry, External current sensor) JST1.0 8Pin
- Plug and plug with NBD Infinity200 ESC. Also compatible with most of the ESC on the market.
- Built-in solder pads for ESC signal output and power
- Printed layout instructions ON the board – no need for instructions!
- DJI FPV Air Unit socket (use UART1 and UART6)
- 1x Infinity200 flight controller
- 4x Grommets short 4x Grommets Long
- 1x Infinity200 FC to DJI Air module cable 40mm
- 1x Infinity200 FC to DJI Air module cable 100mm
- 1x Infinity200 FC to DJI Air module cable 150mm
NOTE: We suggest running an Electrolytic capacitor on 4s builds. Even though we tested and designed it to not need one, all builds are different and there are always exceptions.