Lumenier Razor LED 55A 4-in-1 F3 BLHeli_32 2-6s ESC
The Lumenier Razor LED 55A 4in1 F3 BLHeli_32 2-6s ESC is a 32bit ESC running the latest gen. BLHeli_32 firmware, and featuring future proof powerful F3 processors. Now 4 of these ESCs combine to have more processing power than your whole flight controller! The 32bit architecture enables the ESC to run at incredible speeds resulting in better performance, faster input signals and lower latency compared to older 8bit ESCs. This ESC also features a live telemetry connection for more advanced flight controllers, as well as a top of the line current sensor.
The Lumenier Razor LED ESC also includes 4x onboard RGB LEDs with a pre-programmed controller chip with an easy-press button. Simply press the button to cycle through all the LED color options and patterns. In addition this ESC is a distribution board for 4x more sets of LEDS that you can solder on to place on your drone’s arms. All of the connected LEDs will by in sync with the on-board controller making it super simple for you. Changing all the LED colors on your drone is now as easy as a press of a button! (13 pre-programmed colors and patterns)
Not only does it have on-board LEDs, but the Razor LED ESC acts as it’s own LED distribution board too! Hook up to 4 additional RGB LED strips for a super bright and colorful quad. The best part is the Razor LED ESC has an built in 5v regulator that powers all the LEDs for you in addition to sending the signal to each LED with the pre-programmed settings. All you have to do is press the button to cycle through all the cool effects.
NOTE: The first batch has an error with the silk print label of the LED pads nearest to M1. The pad labeled “-” for ground and “LED” for signal are reversed. If you are adding additional LEDs to your ESC via these pads, simply solder the “-” ground on the “LED” signal position and visa-versa. This only effect the pads near M1. The other 3 sets are correct.
Benefits of BLHeli_32 Firmware on 32-bit ESC
32bit processors run faster than 8bit, at which we can expect better performance from the new 32bit ESC’s. Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible, such as Dshot1200 or even faster protocols! (Read about DSHOT) (Read about DSHOT1200)
The 32-bit platform also allows more functionality and features that simply wasn’t possible on 8bit ESC’s, such as
- Programmable PWM frequency
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- RGB LED control
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- New F3 MCU running at 108MHz, (older ESCs use F0 at 48MHz)
- Latest Gen. firmware using BLHeli_32 (Razor_32 target)
- Supports DSHOT 1200, Proshot, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Onboard RGB LEDs with controller and button + LED distribution system
- Built in 5v regulator that powers the LED system
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Synchronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- 2-6s LiPo battery compatible
- Input: 2-6s LiPo
- Constant: 55 Amps
- Burst: 65 Amps
- Dimensions: 39x45x5mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5×30.5 M4 (M3 with rubber inserts)
- Signal wire: 7cm
- Weight: 15g
- 8pin connector pinout: VBAT, Ground, Current ADC, TLM, Motor 1, Motor 2, Motor 3, Motor 4
- 1x Lumenier Razor LED 55A 4in1 F3 BLHeli_32 2-6s ESC
- 1x 8pin micro JST-SH 7cm connector for 4in1 ESC to FC connection
- 1x 2200uF 35V Capacitor4x M3 Anti-vibration gummies (extra)