Aikon SEFM 20A 2-4S ESC
See all of our Aikon Products!
The Aikon SEFM 20A is a new generation ESC that uses a variety of bleeding-edge technologies in hardware and firmware. The second BLHeli_S offering from Aikon is designed to be compact but powerful for tight builds and lightweight racers.
- Totally new MCU that comes with a three-channel PMW output specifically designed for motor control applications and runs at 48mhz.
- New BLHELI_S firmware provides all the strengths of the original BLHELI but adds some significant improvements such as better response and smoother start-up, 1000 steps of throttle input resolution, and auto-detection of the input signal protocol.
- Higher-quality MOSFETs with extremely low internal resistance
- Three exceptionally fast dedicated MOSFET drivers
- Extra capacitance to help remove EMF spikes and keep the rest of your equipment safe.
- Battery: 2-4s
- Constant Current:20A
- Burst Current: 30A
- Size: 11*22mm
- Firmware: Blheli_S C_H_20
- MCU: 8BB21
- Bootloader: Yes
- Weight( with/wire): 6g
- Signal wire length: 120mm
- Battery wire length: 100mm