Hobbywing XRotor 4in1 ESC – 60A BL_Heli32 DSHOT1200 (3-6S)
Check out all of our Hobbywing Products!
This is our newest version of the G3 – It outperforms anything we have ever made! Check out the F4 G3
Also, Check Out This ESC Paired with the all-new F4 G3 for a sweet stack!
This is the all-new XRotor Micro 60 Amp ESC Is A Real Power Horse
Generation 3 Flight Controller Stacked With The Industry’s Leading ESC, We Present The XRotor G3 60Amp Stack!
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us), and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Onboard 5V BEC, powering different accessories such as FC, VTX, Camera, LED lights and etc.
|XRotor Micro 60A 4in1 BLHeli32 6S|
|Application||FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase|
|LiPo Power input||3S-6S|
|Input wires||12AWG-130mm* (Red/Black)|
|Output Wire||No wires but solder tabs|
|XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no|
|Weight / Size||15g / 52x42x6.6mm|
* Note: All the wire length above is the original length, not the length you see from the outside..
Please ensure that you’ll solder the capacitor included in the box onto the ESC when soldering input wires, otherwise, failing to do so ESC will get burnt/damaged.