Aikon AK32 35A 2-4S ESC BL_Heli32
See all of our Aikon Products!
The Aikon AK32 35A 4S is a new generation ESC that uses a variety of bleeding-edge technologies in hardware and firmware. This is the 32-bit ESC that runs BL_Heli 32 Firmware.
What makes the AK32 different? The list goes on and on.
- New BLHeli_32 code base
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in the Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
- Battery: 2-4s
- Constant Current: 35A
- Burst Current: 45A
- Size: 10*22mm
- Firmware: BLHeli32
- MCU: STM32 F0
- Bootloader: Yes
- Weight( with/wire): 9g
- Signal wire length: 150mm
- Battery wire length: 150mm
- 1x Aikon AK32 35A 2-4S