KISS ESC 2-5S 25A (40A limit) – 32bit
Part of the KISS Quad setup. Use this with the Flyduino KISS FC for quick PID setups, ready to go out of the box. The KISS ESC25A, powered by a M4 MCU the latest member of the KISS family. Designed for race multicopters with strong motors. Active current limit at 40A for reliability, offers the same functionality as its big brother, the KISS ESC32A.
- 32-Bit-ARM Cortex M4 MCU @ 80 MHz
- Telemetry capability (voltage, current, temperature, rpm)
- Over current protection (measures the current and reduces it to max 40A)
- Over temperature protection (reduces the max power if hotter then 100°C)
- sinHybrid :: Sinwave/BackEMF Hybrid mutation for smoother running.)
- Dshot 2400 (Full resolution of 2000 steps takes only 6.5μs).
- Supports all common Dshot commands like turtle mode, 3D mode and rotation direction change.
- Expanded adaptive auto timing (7.5-30° advance on each commutation),
- For Race Multicopters (25A continuous also with weak cooling),High max. RPM (500.000ERpm, 71.400Rpm with a 14Pole Motor)
- Small size (12.5 x 26 mm)
- Accurate RPM control (2000 steps using Dshot)
- No additional capacitor needed for 3-5S.
- Very fast throttle response, Linear throttle response, Active freewheeling (low diode losses)
- Regenerative braking
- Dshot 100-2400, Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and (25 – 500 Hz) PWM get autodetected.
- Supports FrSky Sbus, Graupner SumD, TBS CROSSFIRE and Multiplex SRXL, S-Port, Graupner HOTT, TBS CROSSFIRE and Sensorbus
- Operating voltage 6 – 24V (2-5s)
- Maximum continuous current 25A, instantaneous maximum current 40A, actively limited
- 600000 ERPM maximum rotation field speed (useage up to 500000 recommended)
- 6 Layer 70µm copper PCB where almost all of the layers can be used for the current as the logic parts sits on a seperate PCB
- All in and outputs are protected against over (~30V) and undervoltage(~-30V) but are still 3,3 and 5V compatible
- Modern smart gate driver. gate driver
- 396µF 25V ceramic capacitors onboard