XING 2207 – 1800KV 2-6S Camo FPV Race Motor
iFlight XING Series Motors has always been one of the most popular motors on the market, and we redesigned the XING motors with next-gen coating technology. The appearance of the new XING Camouflage series motors has been enhanced to make them more attractive based on their aggressive performance. There’re 2207, 2208,2210, and 2306 sizes in the Camouflage XING series for choice. At present for 2207 size, we offer 1700KV, 1800KV, 2450KV, and 2750KV for choices to meet different pilots’ needs, just like the previous XING series motors. This is the 1700KV Motor. You can check the MyFPVStore Motors Tab for Other KVs.
The iFlight XING series motor is designed and named by FPV pilot & specialist Patrick Xing. Combining IFlight’s high-quality motor production technology with Patrick Xing’s technical expertise, a top-of-the-line motor has been produced. iFlight XING provides the most incredible power and thrust in the lightest weight. The elliptical body, powerful stator with N52H magnets, and very small air gap make the iFlight XING series motor incredible new-style motors.
The iFlight XING series motor is characterized by support 6S. The 4mm Titanium alloy shaft and high-quality N52H magnets are surrounded by high-temperature resistant windings. It means that the iFlight XING series motor can be pushed to the limit. The sturdy structure and high-quality materials make iFlight XING perform like a beast.
There’s a non-slip design on the contact surface between the iFlight XING motor and propellers to increase the friction and improve durability; the Multi-heat dissipation hole design helps to pull heat away continuously; Standard M3 16mm*16mm mounting pattern at the bottom is compatible with all frames on market; Motor cable length 160mm can meet different requirements whether connecting single or 4 in 1 ESC; Each motor has been dynamically balanced, all of them have passed the highest standard iFlight manufacturing and assembling procedure.
* New technology coating elliptical body
* High-strength 4mm Titanium alloy shaft
* Large heat dissipation holes design (15℃ lower compared to same size motor)
* Crush-resistant damping bearing, eliminate vibration effectively
* 50%-80% optimal throttle output, best efficiency
* 160mm cable length for different frames and setups
* CNC high-precision machining 7075 aluminum Bell and Base
* 220℃ Pacific heat-resistant copper wire & solid winding
* Electromagnetically matched magnets and stator
* Japanese Kawasaki 1200 Iron Core
* N52H High-temperature magnets, NSK bearings
* Motor wires protected
* Hex bolt shaft set screw
* Dynamically balanced
* 34.4g with 160mm 20 AWG wires (32.2g with 50mm 20 AWG wires)
– XING Camo 2207 – 1800kv Motor * 1pc
– Hardware set * 1 bag