iFlight Cyber XING 2207.5 1999KV FPV Motor
A high-quality motor by iFlight. The Cyber series features high-strength 4mm Titanium alloy shaft, ultra-smooth & durable bearings, 220℃ specific heat-resistant copper wire, among many other cool features!
The iFlight Cyber Motors are a must-have in the market!
What Makes these Motors So Special?
- 10mm NSK high-end bearings and bigger stator volume with increased thrust.
- All new Bling-Bling Cyber design to show off at every race, but that’s what XING motors are about!
- iFlight took all our XING motors and experience and refined the whole stator to optimize your flying experience!
- MORE performance, MORE durability, MORE smooth and MORE eyecatcher!
The iFlight XING series motor is designed and named by FPV pilot & specialist Patrick Xing. Combining iFlight’s high-quality motor production technology with Patrick Xing’s technical expertise, a top-of-the-line motor has been produced. iFlight XING provides the most incredible power and thrust in the lightest weight. The elliptical body, powerful stator with N52H magnets and very small air gap makes iFlight XING series motor incredible new style motors.
Cyber Motors available in 2306 and 2207.5 size
- High-strength 4mm Titanium alloy shaft
- 10x4x4mm NSK Ultra smooth & durable bearings
- XING damping technology (O-Ring reduces bearing stress and vibration)
- 220℃ specific heat-resistant copper wire
- Advanced inner circuit design (Smoother power distribution)
- Japanese Kawasaki 1200 Iron Core
- N52H High-temperature magnets
- Hex bolt shaft set screw
- 1999KV (6S) Version
- 1 x Cyber XING 2207.5 Motor
- 1 x Hardware set