GEPRC TinyRadio ELRS Remote Controller
Make sure to check out all of our GEPRC Products, and this GEPRC ELRS Receiver!
TinyRadio ELRS Remote Controller is a new generation remote control system developed based on the ExpressLRS open-source project. ExpressLRS sets new standards for long-range connection, low latency, and a Maximum refresh rate of 500Hz.
TinyRadio adopts a simplified design to minimize the difficulty of use. Ergonomic design, more comfortable to hold. Built-in ELRS module, available in 915/868MHz and 2.4GHz versions, adjustable power of up to 500mW with replaceable antenna design, the remote control distance can reach more than 2KM under ideal conditions. Support upgrade remote control firmware through a USB interface, and can upgrade ELRS module firmware through WIFI, Supports wireless connection to computer drone simulator via Bluetooth. It supports two 18650 batteries for ultra-long battery life. 8 low latency channels can meet most of the needs of beginners and professionals.
（Notes： An antenna must be installed before Power On!）
- Size：147*135*71mm(Not including antenna)
- Adapted Drone Type: Multirotor, Airplane
- Frequency band：915MHz FCC /868MHz EU /2.4GHz ISM
- Input voltage：6.6-8.4V
- Antenna interface： SMA
- Channel：8 channel
- Charging interface： USB-C
- Firmware upgrade： support
- Bluetooth joystick： support
- Built-in ELRS 915MHz/2.4GHz
- Functional “less is more” design, Easy to carry
- 2KM+ flight range(subject to the environment)
- 500mW adjustable power
- 8 super low latency channels
- Replaceable antenna
- Two replaceable 18650 batteries
- Support USB-C charging
- Custom remote control system
- Fully compatible with drone simulators
1 x TinyRadio
1x 18650 tray
1 x Instruction manual
Note: Batteries Not Included.