FrSky Taranis X9 Lite 24CH Radio – Supports ACCESS and D16 Mode (FREE RS RECEIVER)
This Model Comes With A Free Archer RS Reciever! —->Get More HERE
The X9 Lite is the latest 2.4G radio from FrSky. Reminiscent of the legendary X9D, the X9 Lite keeps the same form factor and stick layout that so many pilots have come to love, but for a fraction of the price. Additionally, a side-scrolling wheel has been added for easy navigation of the menus on the X9 Lite.
As a portable radio, the FrSky Taranis X9 Lite is a remarkable fusion of traditional radio design with the innovations of the latest ACCESS protocol. For beginners, the wired training function is retained, allowing beginners to improve their skills with the security of an instructor’s input upon command.
Like the Taranis X-Lite Pro, the new Taranis X9 Lite also uses the latest ACCESS communication protocol, along with ErskyTX / OpenTX open-source operating system, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency with a high-speed module digital interface. Additional ACCESS features like wireless firmware updates and wireless configurations will be gradually unlocked, providing a more reliable, more secure link between the remote and model. Making the X9 Lite a fully functioning remote control with tons of extra features.
The X9 Lite is so affordable yet full-featured, you’ll never have to choose between unknown and unreliable radios again!
Note: Batteries not included.
The 18650 battery tray lines up the batteries lengthwise – meaning your 18650 batteries need to be capped to make a connection to each other. If you are using flat-ended batteries, you can place a small conductive piece of metal such as copper in between to make a connection or solder a tiny dab on one end to connect the two.
Note: Please be aware of ACCESS protocol’s new features, benefits, and requirements. You can learn all about it on FrSky’s official ACCESS page.
Flying D8 Receivers?
Pair the FrSky XJT Lite Transmitter Module with ACCESS Radios like this one in order to fly quads with D8 receivers, the bigger half of micro’s come with this receiver installed.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- High-speed module digital interface
- G7 Noble potentiometer gimbal
- Supports wired training function
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment (*Batteries not included, compatible with replaceable 18650 button top Li-ion batteries)
- Dimension: 184*170*101mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 505g (without battery)
- Operating system: ErskyTX / OpenTX
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-N
- Operating voltage range: 6.0~8.4V
- Operating current: 190mA@7.4V
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ 60℃ (-4℉ ~ 140℉)
- Backlit LCD resolution: 128*64
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by Micro SD card)
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Micro USB Port and DSC Port
- 1 x FrSky Taranis X9 Lite Radio (Color Of Your Choice)
Does NOT include the 18650 batteries.