Matek Hall Effect Current Sensor
Introducing the MATEKSYS Hall Effect Current Sensor, a precision instrument capable of measuring up to 150A. This sensor is meticulously calibrated at the factory for Offset and Sensitivity to ensure accurate readings.
- The design eliminates voltage drop and overheating in sensor components.
- Both Offset and Sensitivity are factory-calibrated for reliability.
- Capable of measuring 0 to 150A of continuous DC current.
- Low power consumption at only 17mA.
- Utilizes Hall effect for current sensing.
- Voltage sensing range (VBAT): 0 to 69V with specific scaling for INAV, BF, and ArduPilot.
- Sensitivity is rated at 20mV/A, with scaling options for INAV/BF and ArduPilot.
- The voltage offset error at zero current is within ±10mV.
- Continuous current measurement capability from 0 to 150A DC.
- The operational temperature range is from -30 to 80°C.
- The current Output Voltage Error is rated at 5%.
- Power Consumption stands at 17mA.
- Compact dimensions: 23x20x23mm.
- Lightweight at just 7g.
Soldering Pads Configuration
- 5V: Powers the HCS-150A board and supports an input range of 4 to 13V, consuming 17mA.
- TX/RX: Reserved for future firmware updates and configurations.
- Vbat: Dedicated to voltage sensing, supporting an input range of 0 to 69V.
- Current: Outputs the current signal, ranging from 0 to 3.3V.
- Volt: Equivalent to 1/21 Vbat, with an output ranging from 0 to 3.3V.
- G: Ground connection.
Important Usage Information Ensure installation the Hall sensor away from iron and magnetic materials to avoid interference.
- Step File for 3D modeling: HCS-150A_step.zip
- 1 MATEKSYS Hall Effect Current Sensor (150A capacity)