Matek AP_Periph CAN RC Input Adapter
The Matek AP_Periph CAN RC Input Adapter (CAN-L4-RC) is a compact and efficient solution designed to convert serial RC inputs into DroneCAN protocol outputs, enabling the use of a serial receiver as a CAN receiver. With a robust STM32L431 microcontroller and dedicated firmware, it facilitates reliable UAV communication interfaces with minimal power consumption and wide operating temperature ranges.
- CAN-L4-RC is an Adapter Node based on ArudPilot AP_Periph firmware.
- Using this adapter to turn Serial receiver into CAN receiver.
- MCU: STM32L431xC, 256KB Flash
- 1x CAN, DroneCAN Protocol
- 1x UART(UART3, Tx3/ Rx3)
- ST debug, SWCLK & SWDIO
- Blue, Fast blinking, Booting
- Blue, Slow blinking, working
- Input voltage range: 4.5~5.5V @5V pad/pin
- Power consumption: 10mA
- Operating Temperatures: -40~85 °C
- 1x JST-GH-4P(SM04B-GHS-TB) for CAN
- 2.54mm pitch holes for UART3
- Board Size: 23mm*12.5mm. 2.5g
- 3D file : CAN-L4-RC_STEP.zip
- ArduPilot AP_Periph MatekL431-RC
- Update via DroneCAN GUI Tool
- 1x CAN-L4-RC board
- 1x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P 20cm silicon wire