KakuteF7 HDV & Tekko32 F3 4in1 45A ESC STACK
KAKUTE F7 HDV
HolyBro Kakute F7 HDV is designed to work with the DJI FPV VTx module. The GH port available on the board makes it much more convenient for you to connect Holybro Kakute F7 HDV to the DJI FPV VTx, for both signal and power supply.Features
- Supports Betaflight.
- High-performance / low-noise IMU. MPU6000 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer.
- Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the KAKUTE F7 HDV monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
- Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. 2 On-board regulators output 5V and 8V. 5V output up to 1.5A to power peripherals such as receiver, FPV camera, or LED strip. 8V output up to 2A to DJI FPV VTx.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Dimensions: 35x35mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 8g
Tekko32F3 4in1 45A ESC
The latest tekko32 45A 4in1 ESC has got some improvements on its performance：
1) Enhanced BEC, withstand voltage up to 80V.
2)The first blheli32 ESC in the market with default PWM output 96K giving you smoother and quieter experience.
3) Amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 185-195.
4) The mounting hole has been changed into M4 with anti-vibration silicone grommet Insert.
5)The PCB design uses a design in which the drive circuit and the control circuit are separated. This design broadens the overcurrent capability of the drive circuit, and at the same time reduces the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO BEC
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Mounting holes 30.5×30.5mm
- Supports damped light
- F3 MCU, runs double faster than F051
- Extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage
- Dimensions: 44x37x6mm
- Weight: 13.6g
KAKUTE F7 HDV&Tekko32F3 4in1 45A ESC STACK *1
Electrolytic capacito: 1000uF 35v *1
8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable *1
8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable *1
JST GHR 8pin to JST GHR 6pin 80mm cable*1 ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)
JST GHR 8pin to JST GHR 6pin 150mm cable*1 ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)