Holybro Kakute H7 Bluetooth FC + Tekko32 F4 50A 4-in-1 ESC Stack
Check out our entire Holybro line of products.
The Kakute H7 builds upon the best features of its F7 predecessor and further improves on hardware components and layout. With the additional integrated Bluetooth chip onboard, you can perform Betaflight configuration and tune wirelessly on your phone with the SpeedyBee Android & IOS App. The Kakute H7 is DJI HD ready. It has an easy plug-and-play port with an onboard 9V regulator designed to power your HD video transmitter like DJI/Caddx FPV Air Unit & Caddx Vista while supporting an analog system.
It has 6x dedicated UART ports with built-in inversion for peripherals (UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry), along with a full MicroSD Card slot for virtually unlimited Blackbox data logging. Dual plug-and-play 4in1 ESC connectors, allowing easy plug-and-play support for x8 Octocopter configuration and keeping it simple and clean. The integrated BetaFlight OSD makes it easy to display important information on your FPV display like battery voltage, flight time, warnings, RSSI, smart audio features, and more. It is also ready for autonomous flight with the onboard barometer. There are LED & buzzer pad, I2C pad (SDA & SCL) for external GPS/Magnetometers
NoteThe Kakute H7 ships with a customized version of Betaflight 4.3 Firmware from the factory. Using Betaflight configurator 10.7.1 or below with betaflight 4.3 might show a warning when first connected, you can upgrade the BF Configurator (once available), or ignore the warning and proceed with the configuration.
Kakute H7 is compatible with 4.2.11 and up. With Betaflight 4.2.11, some SD card models might encounter an error.
Holybro Kakute H7 Bluetooth FC
- MCU – STM32H743 32-bit processor running at 480 MHz
- IMU – MPU6000
- Barometer – BMP280
- OSD – AT7456E
- Onboard Bluetooth chip – ESP32-C3
- SpeedyBee IOS & Android App Compatible
- Note: The Bluetooth onboard is set to automatically turn off when the flight controller is unlocked (arm) and turn on automatically when the flight controller is locked (disarm).
- 6x UARTs (1,2,3,4,6,7; UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry)
- 9x PWM Outputs (8 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin port (4in1 ESCs, x8/Octocopter compatible)
- 1x JST-GH1.5_6pin port (For HD System like Caddx Vista & Air Unit)
- Battery input voltage: 7V to 42V
- BEC 5V 2A Cont.
- BEC 9V 1.5A Cont.
- Mounting – 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ4mm hole with Φ3mm Grommets
- Dimension – 35x35mm
- Weight – 8g
Tekko32 F4 50A BLHeli32 4-in-1 ESC
- New and faster F4 MCU @ 150Mhz (compared to F3 @108Mhz & F0 @48Mhz)
- PWM output up to 96K (default 48K)
- A separate drive & control circuit broadens the current capability of the drive circuit while reducing the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- Continuous Current: 50A x4
- Burst Current: 60A x4
- Supports 4-6S battery
- Supports DShot 150/300/600/1200 & MultiShot/OneShot/Proshot/PWM etc.
- ESC telemetry Supported
- Onboard analog current sensor
- No output BEC
- BLHeli_32 firmware
- 1000uf 35v capacitor included (highly recommended for 6s setup)
- Amperage meter scale ratio: 168
- Dimensions: 45x37x6mm / Weight: 13.8g
- Mounting holes: M4 30.5×30.5mm (M3 grommets included)