Holybro Kakute F7 Mini V3 FC + Atlatl HV Micro VTx FPV Stack
Check out our entire HolyBro line of products.
The Kakute F7 Mini V3 Flight Controller by Holybro features 5 UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6), supports SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire receivers ONLY, comes with STM32F722RET6 MCU and MPU6000.
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 32-bit processor,216MHz, 256Kbytes RAM, 512Kbytes Flash
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 5hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- Onbord 16Mbytes for Blackbox logging
- 5V Power Out: 1.0A max
- 3.3V Power Out: 0.2A max
- Dimensions: 30x30mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 4g
Atlatl HV micro
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller. Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- All parameters are controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for cases where SmartAudio is not used.
- MMCX connector is durable and easy to use. Rated for 100’s of mating cycles. Easy and quick antenna changes. No more ripped-off UFL connectors.
- LED indicators for channel, band, and power. Allows easy check of vTX parameters simply by glancing at the quad.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
- 0.5 mW True Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Built in microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 26mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly on your flight controller stack.
- Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 500 mW, 800 mW
- Audio: 6.5 MHz Mono
- Protocol：smart audio2.0
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Input Voltage: 7 to 28 volts (2-6S LiPo)
- Dimensions: 30x26mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to center of holes (M3)
- Weight: 3.6g
Kakute F7 mini V3 & Atlatl Micro VTx STACK
Kakute F7 mini V3 STACK *1
JST SH 8pin 150mm cable*1
JST SH 6pin 150mm cable*1 ( The cable that goes to the CADDX Vista Air Unit is included.)
JST SH 6pin to GH 8pin 150mm cable*1 ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)
JST SH 6pin to GH 8pin 80mm cable*1 ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)
80mm SMA–MMCX Cable *1
60mm Antenna *1
150mm 4pin JST GH wire *1