Hobby Wing XRotor Micro Flight Controller F4 G3
This is our newest version the G3 – It out performs anything we have ever made!
Generation 3 Flight Controller that works, period.
- Redesign every aspect
STM32 F405 MCU allows the FC to run the PID looptime and gyro with higher frequency.
- Board load 12V BEC, the output current can reach 2A. It can supply power for graphic transmission, 12V LED lamp and other equipments.
- The SPI ICM-20602 which integrates accelerometer and gyro (with the running frequency can be set to 32KHz) is adopted.
- Onboard OSD microchip which supports the DMA mode allows users to adjust its parameters via the Betaflight software. (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU.)
- The FC which supports Betaflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software is more applicable to FPV race.
- F-card which can record and save more flight/black box data allows users to adjust thesetup of their aircraft easily.
- Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM and etc.
- LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC.
- Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage (BAT port) and current (CRT port , extra current meter is needed).
- Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status of the aircraft.
- Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters. \
- Switch module of board load graphic transmission(VTX) can use remote contorl to
control switch of graphic transmission
|Micro F4 Flight Controller F4 G3 + OSD
|FPVs with 130-300mm FPVs Diagonal Wheelbase
|Betaflight/Cleanflight-configurator and Others
|Compatible with (Modes)
|PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, DShot1200, Proshot1000 and etc
|Compatible with (Transmitters)
PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL, and etc.
|36*36mm / 6g
Please ensure that you’ll solder the capacitor included in the box onto the ESC when soldering input wires, otherwise, failing to do so ESC will get burnt/damaged.