Helio SPRING AIO Flight Controller
This powerful Flight Controller from Helio comes with two processors to boost responsiveness and accuracy. The AIO version of the Spring includes smart audio, and camera control features! The Spring AIO FC also comes preloaded with ButterFlight, an awesome alternative to BetaFlight. Read more about it at http://butterflight.co/.
Check Out The Helio Spring IMU-F V2 Version
Next Level Innovation
- Supported by multiple open source flight controller software including ButterFlight’s 3.3+ most current technologies
- True 32khz processing without overclocking
- Never before seen IMU-f system an advanced inline discrete filtered gyro that is transparent to the flight controller
- With a super clean discrete filtered gyro, more processing power is available for flight controller logic and future feature updates without causing slowdown or issues during flight
- The hardware contains both an f3 (IMU-F) and an f4 and the IMU 20601.
Processors: F4 & F3, STM32F405 & STM32F301
IMU: ICM 20601
OSD: Full ButterFlight OSD support with LC FILTER
Motor Outputs: Full DSHOT and MULTISHOT support.
Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver.
Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
Serial Ports: 5 full serial ports (UARTs). UART1 and UART2 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry.
Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 26V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
Power: VBAT up to 6s with voltage regulator 2.5A continuous 3.2A burst
SMART AUDIO and CAMERA CONTROL