Kopis CineWhoop (Analog VTx version)
The HolyBro Kopis Cinewhoop’s propeller ducts have been upgraded from 3D printing PLA to Plastic Injection Molding. The new ducts are a great shape and more convenient for you to mount on the frame.
- Frame:3mm 3k carbon fiber
- Flight Controller:Kakute F7 V1.5
- ESC:Tekko32 F3 4in1 45A mini ESC
- VTx: Atlatl HV V2
- Motor: F1507 KV3800
- Propeller: T3140
- FPV camera:1200TVL Foxeer Micro Razer FPV Camera
- Adjustable camera uptilt from 0 degrees to 90 degrees
- Buzzer included.
- Battery plug: XT60
- Wheelbase: 148.6mm
- Recommend battery: 650mah~1300mah 4s
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- 1x Kopis CineWhoop FPV racing drone
- 4x T3140 Propeller
- 1x Protective Case Mount for GoPro Hero5
- 1x Carying case
- 1x Battery strap(installed)
Holybro_Kopis_CineWhoop(Analog VTx version)_Manual.pdf