TBS Source PodRacer 5″ FPV Racing Frame
The TBS Source PodRacer is a super light open source racing frame made for both speed addicts and grassroots fpv racers. It is designed to maximize speed while at the same time minimizing air resistance. Its shape fits all the current toothpick-style FPV components while protecting them, while being for low weight. The TBS Source PodRacer is your perfect frame for winning the race, and is recommended for pro racing pilots only.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project is a collaborative open source FPV frame project initiated by Team BlackSheep. The frame is donated to the community to empower creators and makers, and integrate best practices and current trends faster into a continuously manufactured product. In return, it allows the end users to have inexpensive and direct access to a good frame in order to allow them compete in an increasingly predatory marketplace.
The hope is for this frame to enable broad access to FPV thanks to a low price point, great documentation and wide availability of compatible parts and accessories, without violating other people’s intellectual property.
Get Involved in the Project!
- Project Github discussion: https://github.com/ps915/source_podracer
- 3D Printed files on Thingiverse: Pod
- 1 x Carbon Frame Full Set
- 1 x Nylon SLS 3d Printed Pod
- 1 x Screw/Hardware Set
- Size Class: 200 mm
- Stacking Mounting Plate Thickness: 1.5 mm
- Bottom Plate Thickness: 1.5 mm
- Arms Thickness: 5 mm
- Stack Mount Dimension Options: 19 x 19 mm, 26 x 26 mm, 20 x 20 mm
- Motor Mount Holes: 12 x 12 mm & 9 x 9 mm
- Frame weight: 47 g
- qty 8 x M2x10mm Countersunk screws
- qty 4 x M2x12mm Countersunk screws
- qty 2 x M2x6mm Socket head screws
- qty 24 x M2x10mm Socket screws
- qty 1 x 1.5mm Carbon Fiber Top Plate
- qty 1 x 1.5mm Carbon Fiber Bottom Plate
- qty 2 x 5mm Carbon Fiber Arms
- qty 1 x Black Nylon 3D printed canopy