Hyperlite Freerange 5″ Freestyle HD Frame
Introducing the Hyperlite Freerange 5” LR Freestyle frame! This frame is a culmination of months of extensive testing by our team and our knowledge gained from years of racing. The main design follows the basic layout cues and engineering that have made Hyperlite frames one of the most widely used in the hobby.
As with other popular Hyperlite models, this frame centers around a CNC machined aluminum plate; however, as an added bonus it serves more than the standard purpose of providing rigidness to the frame. In this case, the plate was specifically designed for use with the Caddx Vista VTX (which is known to run hot), using integrated cooling fins to keep the temps down! Analog VTX’s will benefit from the same feature, of course.
The “Squashed X” geometry of the frame was chosen to help keep props out of the view of your GoPro / Insta360 footage while delivering a smooth flight. If you are ripping in a nearby park or using FPV as a cinematic tool, this frame is the lightweight yet sturdy choice for any 5” pilot.
- Compatible with 20*20 and 30*30 Stacks
- Aluminum main plate with integrated cooling fins for VTX
- Squashed X Geometry to keep props out of HD footage view
- Includes TPU cam mount and Antenna mount (Tube style like Caddx)
- Machined channels in the aluminum plate prevents arm wiggle
- 5mm thick and 12mm wide durable arms
- Threaded stack screw holes on the aluminum plate
- Middle front standoff to provide rigidity to top plate
- Includes Caddx Vista mounting M2 hardware
- Weight: 108 grams without tpu accessories / 112-114g with tpu cam and antenna mount
- For HD Caddx Vista builds, 12cm coax cable is needed
- For TBS Nano RX builds with front mount antenna ,if the receiver is mounted on top of the stack an extended Immortal T Antenna is needed.
- 1 x Hyperlite Freerange 5″ Freestyle HD Frame