FIVE33 SPEC 7 – RACING FRAME
This is our take on a beefy 7″ spec racing frame.
- M5 Hardware! You’ll need a 3mm driver
- T700 Arms
- Lite or Long arm configuration
- 16mm-19mm Motor Mounting
- SSRS v1.8
- 30.3×30.5 and 20×20 stack mounting
- the top plate has mounting holes for 20×20, 25.5×25.5, and 30.5×30.5
- the cavity between the mid and bottom plate can be filled with weight
- Arm pairs for each motor have a combined minimum cross-sectional area of 90.01mm^2
- The battery can be mounted side to side or front to back by rotating the bottom plate
- all 3d printed part .stl’s available on printables.com
Long Configuration can be assembled in a Plus configuration by rotating the top plate, mid plate, and bottom plate 45 degrees
Lite arms are meant to make gates feel bigger and let you take closer lines, long arms are meant for clean air to all your props.
TPU Kit Includes a variable cam mount and an SMA mount
Note: This design is part of the Loves 533 Open source project of which Five33 is the originator and designer.