FLYWOO NIN PLUS 2306.5 Gold 2-6S Brushless FPV Motor – (Pick Your Kv)
The Flywoo NIN motor is inspired by Japanese ninjas as reflection and speed flashes like a ninja. Flywoo used brand new design and manufacturing technique to make it look cool and mysterious.
- First of all, they used special electroplating for its surface. Special electroplating makes NIN look like a mirror, shining bright like a diamond. It’s very difficult to achieve perfect result so people are really looking forward to the NIN motors.
- Secondly, NIN has special and rare shape of circular arc and a large area of hollowing out. It looks beautiful and adorable, while it’s reducing windage and adding heat dissipation area.
- Thirdly they use high-strength titanium alloy shaft and 7075 aluminium alloy shell to highly increase the ability of anticollision.
- Then they use high-quality N54 magnets, 0.15mm Silicon Steel Sheets, 220℃ Pacific heat-resistant copper wire and solid wire winding for internal design. And there is good shock absorption in internal motor which makes flight smooth and safe.
- Last but not least, they use big NSK 4*9*4 bearings from Japan which make NIN MOTOR firm and rotate smoothly.
When you see a NIN FPV motor for yourself, you will get its charm and fall in love with it.
- Stator diameter: 23mm
- Stator height: 6.5 mm
- Kv: 1750/2450
- Bearings: NSK
- Wire Length: 160 mm
- Shaft size: M5
- Mounting Screw Pattern: 16×16 mm
- Input Voltage: 2-6S
- 1x FLYWOO NIN Motor 2306.5 1750/2450 Motor in Gold
- 1x M5 Propeller Nut
- 4x M3 Mounting Screw