RUSHFPV Rush Blade F722 Flight Controller Analog – 20x20mm
The Rush Blade Mini F722 Flight Controller is a 20×20 integrated flight controller that combines the MPU6000 high-performance 6-axis motion sensor, and a high-speed 32-bit STM32 F722 MCU to bring you unparalleled flight control capability. These features allow you to fly with full confidence even in tough environments.
- High-performance STM32 F722 MCU with speeds up to 216MHz.
- Using MPU6000 with integrated accelerometer and gyroscope, stable and reliable.
- Built-in analog video OSD,
- 16M black box, SUART ports, 6PWM output ports, 2 ADC ports, 1 I2C port,1 camera control port.
- Integrated 36V input power supply, up to 6S lipo battery power supply, 5V 5A output.
- Modular cable design,with reliable locking structure,can be installed quickly, while retaining full-featured pads on the back,providing more expansion support.
- Optimized for stack installation, the single-sided component placement method makes the thickness thin, and the bottom is covered with complete copper to resist ESC interference.
- The full-covered lightweight metal shell protects internal electronic components and provides perfect heat dissipation.
- Brand: RUSH BLADE
- Item Name: F722 Analog Mini Flight Controller
- MCU: STM32 F722 RET6
- Port: 6x PWM 6x UART 1xI2C
- Gyro: MPU6000
- ADC: BATTERY VOLTAG / CURRENT
- BEC Input: 7-36V 3-6S LIPO
- BEC Output: 5V 2A
- LED: SUPPORTS WS2812 LED STRIP
- Navi: SUPPORTS COMPASS/GPS
- OSD: CVBS PAL/NTSC
- Mounting holes: 20* 20mm
- BLACKBOX: 16MB SPI FLASH
- Size: 29mm*29mm*6.8mm
- Target: RUSH_ BLADE F7
- Voltage: 3-6S
- Weight: 5g(without cable)
- 1 x F722 Analog Mini Flight Controller