Happymodel Openlager Blackbox Module for FPV Racing Drones
Check out all of our other HappyModel products!
- HappyModel’s Blackbox uses the latest Openlager hardware and includes an independent processor and separate TF card slot with up to 32GB memory
- Limited storage capacity in AIO flight controllers despite onboard black box functions
- Reliable storage and reading of gyro data crucial with the popularity of open source stabilizer Gyroflow
- Mobula7 1S HD aircraft equipped with HappyModel’s Black box, which includes a boost module for stable operation of Runcam Split3-lite at low battery voltage
- To get started with the Blackbox, prepare your own Micro SD card and connect the module to the flight controller using the wiring diagram and Mobula7 1S HD as a sample
- Enable Blackbox logging in the peripherals of UART1 and set baud rate to 2000000
- To use Gyroflow, go to the Blackbox tab and select Serial Port, 250HZ, GYRO_RAW, and click Save and Restart after each setting is completed.
- Brand: Happymodel
- With Built-in Voltage booster module
- Working voltage: 3v~4.35v
- SD Card support max to 32GB
- SD Card need to use FAT32 Format
- Notes: Need to careful to insert the TF SD Card , and don’t pull it out while install the battery.