Flyduino KISS FC – 32bit Flight Controller V2
A new simplified FC, the KISS FC V2 includes its own complete FC firmware. The Idea of KISS was to get the simple Flight Controller to the next level, and due to intensive long term tests of some pretty good Pilots, they were able to optimize the code to a point where you hopefully get your quad in the air quick.
Normally, you just need to choose your Airframe in the GUI and you are able to fly (at least with KISS ESCs), otherwise you can download presets of well known pilots for given configurations. Of course, you can still tweak the PID yourself through the GUI.
- ARM-Cortex M7 MCU
- Powered directly by the battery
- USB Controller for easy updates of FC and ESC directly via GUI.
- Ultrafast Dshot 2400, sinHybrid and Full Kiss Telemetry support.
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 @ 216 MHz
- IMU: MPU6000
- Weight: 5g
- Mounting: 3x3cm (mit 3,3mm Löchern)
- Voltage: 2-6S (direkt)
- Tri, Y4 und Y6 * Quad + / x * Hexa + / x
- The needed USB driver will be installed when you connect the FC the first time, it could take several minutes till you can bind the FC to the GUI.
- Supported FrSky Sbus, Graupner SumD, TBS CROSSFIRE and Multiplex SRXL as S-Port, HOTT, TBS CROSSFIREand Sensorbus.
- Turtle mode supported
- 5x Serial
- RunCam Split supported
- RGB Led supported
- DShot 2400
- FW via GUI
- Advanced adaptive Filter
- Advanced Motor Layout
- Windows, OSX, Android supported