Flycolor S-Tower F4 20A 4in1 ESC (20×20) – Stack
Flight Controller Features
- MCU: STM32F405
- Gyro: MPU-6000 SPI
- FC firmware: Betaflight_OMNIBUSF4
- Support PPM, SBUS, SPEKTRUM1024/2048 etc.
- FC integrated OSD, users can adjust OSD parameters via Betaflight configurator.
- FC integrated 3.3V, 5V, 12V, Vbat for receiver, VTX, camera, buzzer, LED and other peripheral devices
- Provided several cables for peripheral devices such as VTX, camera etc. And will give you an unperedented experience for assembly
- Con. Current: 20A (30A Burst)
- Lipo: 2-4S
- EFM8BB21F16G MCU, pipelined 8-bit C8051 core with 50MHz maximum speed is limited to 500k eRPM
- ESC firmware: BL Heli_S, F-H-40
- Two layers tower structure between 4 in 1 ESC and FC, using cable for quick connection, silicone spacer for supporting could reduce the effect of vibration on Flight Controller, makes the flight more stable
- Built-in current meter, OSD directly displays the real-time current without any additional connection
- BL Heli_)S firmware. It is designed for superior performance in multirotors, and uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125, Oneshot42 and Multishot
- Support Dshot 150, Dshot 300 and Dshot 600. Dshot is digital signal, anti-interference ability is stronger, and don not need tthrottle calibration.
Install holes: 20*20mm, M2