iFlight SucceX-D F7 TwinG Flight Controller (HD Version)
The SucceX-D F7 is designed to work seamlessly with DJI’s new HD FPV system. To make things even simpler, the DJI Air unit can just be plugged into the FC with the included wire harness. In addition, we added the popular and reliable USB Type-C instead of Micro USB and therefore the same standard than your DJI module.
- Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
- Plug-and-Play. No need to solder tiny wires.)
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- Designed to support DJI Digital FPV.
Due to some global supply issues, the Barometer and Flash component was updated as well as some circuit improvements implemented.
Before BMP280 changed to DPS310
Before target BTFL4.2.4 changed to IFLIGHT_F722_TWING
FC // SucceX-D F7 TwinG
- MCU: STM32 F722
- Baro: DPS310
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
- Current sensor scale: 100
- Inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Beeper pad : Yes
- RSSI input pad: No
- Motor outputs: 8
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port (GND, VBAT, M1, M2, M3, M4, CUR, R5)
- 6 pin DJI Air Unit port (R1, GND, R2, T2, GND, 9V)
- BLHeli32 Telemetry：RX5
- Input voltage：recommended 2-6S, MAX 8S
- Firmware target: IFLIGHT_F722_TWING
- Mounting pattern: 30.5*30.5mm φ4mm with Grommets φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36*36mm
- Weight: 8.1g
- USB type-C
– SucceX-D F7 V2.1 TwinG Flight Controller (HD Version)
The DJI Air Unit is not included in the package.