Aikon SEFM 30A 2-6S ESC
Designed by AIKON Electronics, the SEFM 30A Blheli_S ESC is designed to give silky smooth feeling to the powerful arsenal of Blheli ESCs. Utilizing hardware PWM with the one of a kind EFM BusyBee 48MHz MCU power, SEFM30A coupled with Blheli_S firmware specifically written by Steffen for this ESC has truly bring the open source firmware to a whole new level.
The first offering of a new generation of BLHeli ESCs. Designed to bring high performance through hardware PWM and the Silabs Busybee line of microprocessors. Stated benefits are more throttle resolution, smoother response, higher RPM ability and automatic detection of OneShot 125, OneShot 42 and Multishot protocols.
- Totally new MCU that comes with a three channel PMW output specifically designed for motor control applications and runs at 48mhz.
- New BLHELI_S firmware which provides all the strengths of the original BLHELI, but adds some significant improvements such as better response and smoother start up, 1000 steps of throttle input resolution, and auto-detection of the input signal protocol.
- Higher quality MOSFETs with extremely low internal resistance
- Three exceptionally fast dedicated MOSFET drivers
- Version 3.1
- Battery: 2-6s
- Constant Current: 30A
- Burst Current: 40A
- Size: 15*28.5mm
- Firmware: Blheli_S C_H_25
- MCU: 8BB21
- Bootloader: Yes
- Weight( with/wire): 9g
- Signal wire length: 150mm
- Battery wire length: 100mm