VENOM PRO 4 60W AC 6A LIPO/LIHV & NIMH RC BATTERY BALANCE CHARGER
The latest evolution of Venom’s wildly successful Pro charger series is here with the Venom Pro 4 Charger. This AC powered, multi-chemistry charger features a compact footprint and has an integrated 60-watt power supply, on-board balance block and is capable of charge rates of up to 6A. With support for 2S to 4S LiPo/LiHV/LiFe/Li-ion, 6 to 8 cell NiMH/NiCd and 6V to 12V lead acid batteries, the Pro 4 is extremely versatile.
For decades, common RC battery charger programming has been confusing and difficult to understand. Venom has made extensive updates to the user interface of the Pro 4 to increase safety and simplify programming of the charger. With new intuitive programming, operation is a breeze, while new safety protocols help to prevent common user errors.
When it comes to charging a battery, the Venom Pro 4 also has a built in XT60 charge port and includes an EC3 adaptor for trouble free connection to the most popular batteries on the market. This feature rich charger is worthy of the Pro Charger pedigree and comes to you at a reasonable price.
- Included Charge Leads: EC3, XT60
- Lithium Cell Count: 2-4 Cell
- NiCd/NiMH Cell Count: 6-8 Cell
- Pb Battery Voltage: 6-12V
- Charge Current: 0.1A – 6.0A
- Discharge Rate: 0.1A – 2.0A (10W)
- Circuit Power: 60W
- Current Drain Balancing: 300mAh per Cell
- Input: AC 100V-240V
- Display Type: LCD
- Length: 4.5 in (115mm)
- Height: 2 in (50mm)
- Width/Diameter: 3.9 in (100mm)
- Weight: 315g (11.1 oz)
- 1x Venom Pro 4 60W AC 6A LiPo/LiHV & NiMh Battery Charger