BetaFPV Beta 65 Pro 1S Brushless BNF Whoop Quadcopter
This is the Bind and Fly version with no radio transmitter. A ready-to-fly Tiny Whoop with all the upgrades that I prefer to fly. The tiny whoop uses the newest frame, props, motors and BETAFPV F3 flight controller. This Beta65 Pro has brushless motors!
- Frame Wheelbase: 65mm
- Propeller: 31mm 4-blades propellers
- Motors: 0603 19000KV
- Fligh Controller: BETAFPV F4 1S Frky Brushless FC / F4 No RX Brushless FC
- Firmware version: betaflight_matekf411rx_3.5.0
- ESC: 5A BLHeli ESC (integrated with FC)
- Camera & VTX: Z02 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX (Wire Connected Version 25 degree) (25mW only)
- Battery: 260mAh Lipo HV Battery
- Receiver: Built in SPI Frsky receiver (D8 & D16) / SPI Futaba receiver / Flysky receiver / Fullspeed DSMX receiver
- Weight: 23.29g (without battery)
- Flight time: 2 minutes with 260mAh HV battery
SPI Flysky Receiver
This FC board has a build-in SPI Flysky receiver. You should choose the SPI RX support in the Betaflight GUI. In default, it support Flysky AFHDS 2A protocol. Below is the correct configuration in Betaflight GUI.
Note: the red receiver LED will turn off when in successful connection.
- Click the bind-button meanwhile powering on the board, either by connecting the battery or USB power. Then the receiver will enter bind mode, indicated by red receiver LED flashs quickly.
- Now, on the radio, enter the bind status(or what it takes to enter bind status). This receiver only support AFHDS 2A mode and does not support AFHDS mode, please turn on this mode in your radio transmitter before use.
- The red receiver LED should turn off when binding is completed and successful.
|0603 Model||Wire Color||Version||Welding|
|16000KV||Yellow & Red & Black||Upgraded||Bottom ring and shaft are welded together|
|19000KV||Red (CW) & Black (CCW)||Latest||E-clip|
Flexible props protector guard included as show below.
The combo of 0703 motors with 75mm frame and 40mm 4-blades propellers has the best efficiency and could provide a great improvement in power. Really not recommend the 0703 motors with a 65mm frame ( like Beta65 Pro frame or BWhoop B06 etc). Why? The combo of 0703 motors and 31mm props (for 65mm frame) has a really low efficiency. Really not power enough. For the 65mm 1S brushless drone, recommend the 0603 motors.
Here is the testing result of different motors and frames combo.
- Throttle value means the position when the drone hovers in the air.
- Flying time is the time from OSD voltage value 4.3V->2.8V.
- All tested with 4-blades props. 31mm props or 40mm props.
- All throttle values are tested on full charged 260mAh batteries.
In this photo below, if you look at the motors you can see how the motors are not traditional brushed motors, these are brushless motors which will change the performance with out comparison.
- 1 * Beta65 Pro 1S BNF brushless quadcopter
- 1 * 260mAh 1S Lipo HV battery