Lumenier Chief Pro V2 FPV Racing Quadcopter Frame
The Lumenier Chief Pro V2 5″ Racing Quadcopter Frame is the next generation of the race-proven airframe by Lumenier . The Chief Pro V2 is an ultra-light FPV racing airframe designed to give you the winning edge at the track. It has the perfect blend of weight and durability for top performance. Designed in collaboration with one of the top FPV Racing pilots in the world, Alex Campbell, AKA “Chief”.
This frame has been built from the ground up with FPV racing in mind, with minimal main plates, skinny 5mm arms, 3 screw motor mounts, removable arms and more. Each component maximizes weight-saving features all while still giving you a durable and solid airframe. The arms meet in the middle of the body resulting in a no-slop fit, giving you a rigid frame for better response on the track. Each arm is also secured in a clever way allowing you to change out an entire arm with only removing 1 screw. This saves you valuable time at the races and means less time in the pits and more time on the track.
The Chief Racing Frame comes in with a dry weight of only 69g making it one of the lightest 5″ racing frames on the market today. If you’re looking for a quality airframe to build your racing fleet, this is the one!
New in V2 Pro
- Carbon fiber arms strengthened with 5mm thickness up from 4mm + redesign to reduce weight
- Main body plate redesigned to reduce weight while still keeping strength
- Added 2x 3mm carbon fiber arm locking plates. Locks arms in place securely, no slop + improves strength
- New foam battery pad reduces weight
- Full Lumenier 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with removable 4mm arms.
- Slotted arms allow for easy arm swaps by removing only 1 screw
- Ultra lightweight
- Molded rubber FPV camera mounting brackets (designed for nano sized cameras)
- True-X configuration
- Black Oxide steel screws
- Easy grip anodized spacers
- Motor guards on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
- Fits both 30.5x and 20x stacks
- Silicone non-slip battery pad
- 5″ version fits popular 5.1″ style propellers
- Airframe with Hardware: 69g (carbon + hardware)
- 1x Lumenier Chief Pro 2 Racing Quadcopter Frame 5″
- 4x 5mm carbon fiber arms
- 2x 3mm carbon fiber arm lock plates
- 2mm carbon fiber top plate
- 2mm carbon fiber main plate (with press-fit steel nuts)
- 2mm carbon fiber bottom plate
- 1x Set of black steel screws and aluminum hardware including knurled spacers, cable ties
- 1x No-slip silicone battery pad
- 4x Silicone vibration damping o-rings
- 1x Lumenier Indestructible Kevlar Lipo Strap – 20x250mm
3D Printed Part Design Files
Have your own 3D printer or a buddy that can print some parts for you? Try out these popular designs made just for this frame!
- Lumenier Chief Micro FPV Mount – Fixed 40 degree
- Lumenier Chief Variable Angle Micro FPV Camera Mount
- Fixed nano camera mount
- Chief Racing Frame VTX Antenna Mount
- Turtle mode racing flip fin