Hyperlite Glide 7″ Freestyle Frame
The Glide Floss is built to work for you. While it comes in nicer carbon with pretty finishes, it’s focus is convenience and compatibility rather than aesthetics. This iteration of the Floss acro frame also has a longer body to ease the fit of a GoPro and various sized batteries on top along with allowing for an additional 20×20 mounting platform in front right behind the FPV camera. The 23mm standoffs are specifically measured to balance the frame properly on the Z axis and also happen to fit the Micro Eagle camera better than 20mm. Only micro sized FPV cameras will fit. Mini FPV cameras will NOT fit.
- One central 30×30/20×20 mounting platform flanked by two 20×20 platforms all accessible at all times with no interference.
- None of the stack screws touch any arm parts. No arm/stack integration.
- Two screws per independant arm with bracing against other arms. Easy swaps and secure fit.
- 23mm standoffs AND 35mm standoffs included. Taller helps get props out of GoPro view.
- Heaps of hardware including all screws for motors and hard to find M2 hardware.
- High quality rubbed oil finish.
- Motor bumpers on arms really do save motors from damage.
- GoPro mount platform compatible with previous FlosStyle and Flowride mounts.
- 12.9 hardness steel screws and nuts because ain’t nobody got time for stripped aluminum.
- Micro sized FPV cameras ONLY. Mini cameras will NOT fit.
Please thread your central stack screws before assembling the arm and lower plate complex. Also, carbon compresses over time. The arm/lower plate complex is very very tight the first time you put the frame together. each successive time, it will not be that tight.