Xhover Blastr Cinematic FPV Frame – 5″
Duck FPV (Tucker) paid a visit to Xhover and said he needed a durable frame to take a beating day after day and this is what we came up with! He loved it and I’m sure you will too!
The Drake builds off the simplicity of what a durable frame should be and makes it even easier to fly.
It is always the little things that make a big difference on a good freestyle frame. The Drake has stout 5mm arms that can take a solid hit and continue on, but if needed, are easy to replace.
Assembly is very easy with its symmetrical pattern; there is no front or rear! The arm brace connected to the main plate makes the main plate that much more durable!
Why the name Drake? Well, Drake has joined the Xhover team! Just kidding, when Duck came to us with the idea of a super strong freestyle frame, we came up with Drake since a strong adult duck is called a Drake! This isn’t God’s Plan, this is Duck’s Plan
- DRAKE FPV FRAME 5″
- 1x 3D printed FPV cam mount
- 1x 3D printed GoPro Universal mount
- 1x 3D printed SMA antenna mount
- Xhover Battery Strap
- 5MM Arms
- 16×16/19×19 motor pattern
- Arm brace connected to MainPlate
- 28mm Aluminum standoffs
- GoPro ready with mount included
- Antenna mount included
- Plenty of room for a HD build featuring the Shark Byte or Caddx Vista
- 20×20 or 30×30 FC ESC mount
- Front and rear 20×20/ 25×25 M2 hole pattern