PICKPOCKET ULTRALIGHT 5″ – Pick Your Color
The Pickpocket Ultralight 5″ is an oversized version of our popular Pickpocket Micro. At only 28.1g of carbon weight, it’s of the lightest frames available for 5″ FPV builds. Designed for toothpick-style AIO flight controllers and nano FPV cameras, the Pickpocket is a really light, trim beast. Pocket-sized, low drag, and fast as hell.
- Designed for toothpick style flight controllers with 25.5mm to 26.5mm patterns
- Also has a 20×20 stack position
- Matte twill carbon fiber plates
- Dual m3 on ø16 and m2 on ø12 motor patterns
- No 3D printing is needed, comes with what you need
- TPU Camera Pod fits Nano size cameras only
- Includes 20mm M2 steel hardware
- TPU spacer set easy, clean stacks
- Available in 3.2mm and 4mm chamfered editions
- designed for motors in the 16-17g range, like BH 2004
Looking to go Digital? Droneco has some sick Pickpocket canopies for Caddx Vista, and almost any other canopy for Toothpick AIO mounting will work with this frame.
Special thanks going out to the die-hard Pick Pocket Test crew… These guys put together some amazing builds and really put them to the test.
- Carbon fiber frame plate
- TPU Nano Camera Pod
- TPU Multi-spacer set
- Steel m2 hardware set (4 x 20mm + 2 x 4mm)
- 10mm Aluminum Standoff for pivot mount with screws