Force Mini 5.8G 48CH 0/25/100/200mW Switchable Video Transmitter
The Force Mini is a lightweight VTx from iFlight that features 48 channels, and switchable transmission levels from 0 to 200mW.
– Support OSD Frequency and Power tuning;
– The output power is stable, the far transmission distance: ≥0.5km@25mW, ≥0.8km@100mW, ≥1km@200mW
– Transmit power 4 gear switch: 0mw/25mW/100mW/200mW;
– Output 48 frequency points, and has E group 8 race frequency at the same time using each other without interference;
– Frequency lock fast, the boot does not interfere with companions;
– Built-in output power self-check function;
– Full format video format: NTSC /PAL;
– Wide input voltage range. low power consumption; 7V～24V, +12V/170mA@200mW;
– Small volume: 27mm×27mm×4.5mm;mounting holes 20mm×20mm(4-M2) correspond exactly mini CC3D NAZE32 F3 F4 Flying control
– Light weight: ≤3.5g(including antenna)
Smart Audio – OSD Frequency and Power tuning:
Power the Force VTX by 7-24V, Connect the RX port on VTX to FC. Let’s take iFlight REVO Bee F4 as an example, RX port on VTX connect to RX port on FC, Video IN on VTX connect to Video Out on FC. Bind Radio control to receiver, receiver connect to FC finish setting and control via radio control, and open Betaflight, choose UART6 in Port configuration on Betaflight, IRC Tramp on Peripherals position, click save.
And now, connection and debug on Betaflight is finished. Now you can debug via radio control, pull the throttle to middle, Yaw to far left, Pitch to top, and now there will be debug interface popup, Pitch up/down as choose, Yaw left right as confirm and quit, you can set PID, OSD, Frequency and channel, VTX power, after finishing setting you can quit and fly.
-1pc * 1.25T 5Pin connecting cable
-1pc * IPEX-SMA pigtail cable
-1pc * IPEX Transmitting Antenna