PandaRC VT5804 V2 5.8GHz Switchable 48ch VTX
PandaRC has many options available for reliable and affordable 5.8GHz VTX, featuring different sizes, connectors, and output power levels. This version features an updated MMCX connector and 30×30 holes for stack mounting.
- Output power is stable and transmission distance is far: ≥0.5km 25mW, ≥1km 200mW, ≥2km 600mW (stick antenna).
- Switchable transmitting power, including 0mW / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW / 600mW mode.
- Output 48 frequency points, and have E group, F group 8 competing frequency at the same time using each other without interference.
- Frequency locks fast, boot does not interfere with companions.
- Comes with an output power self-test function.
- Full format video format: NTSC / PAL.
- Wide input voltage range and low power consumption: 7V-24V, +12V/260mA 600mW.
- The installation hole corresponds to 30×30 stacks.
- Input voltage: 7-24V
- Output Power: 25/100/200/400/600mw switchable
- Frequency: 5.8G 48CH
- Connector: MMCX
- Mounting: 30.5×30.5mm
- Weight: 12g
- 1x PandaRC VT5804M-HV 30×30 5.8GHz 25-600mW VTX – MMCX