Holybro Nano Ublox M8 5883 GPS Module
Check out all of our Holybro Products, and all of our GPS and Drone Locator Devices.
Looking for a reliable and accurate GPS module? Check out the Holybro Nano Ublox M8 5883 GPS Module!
This compact module is perfect for your drone, RC car, or any other project that requires GPS positioning. You can be confident in its accuracy and performance with a built-in Ublox M8 GPS chip and a 3-axis compass module.
The module is easy to integrate into your project with its compact size and simple pin layout. It supports multiple communication protocols, including UART, I2C, and SPI, so you can choose the one that works best for you.
Get your hands on the Holybro Nano Ublox M8 5883 GPS Module today and take your FPV drone to the next level!
• UBX-M8030 high-performance GPS/GNSS Chips:
• Over 2 million effective correlators
• 72 channels in Search mode
• Cold start acquisition sensitivity of -148 dBm and -167 dBm tracking sensitivity
• Up to 10 Hz navigation update rate
• Supports GPS, QZSS, GLONASS, and BDS and is ready for Galileo
• Supports AGPS
• Integrated TCXO, LNA, SAW, RTC
• Compact size (φ23.88mm x19.98mmx8.80mm±0.5mm ) suitable for space-sensitive application
• Weight 7.8 grams without TPU Protective Case Shell
• Support standard NMEA 0183, UBX
• This module is equipped with a QMC5883 compass
– Nano Ublox M8 5883 GPS Module *1
– JST 6P Cable *1
– TPU Protective Case Shell *1