iFlight iPeaka Force32 45A V2 2-6s BLHeli_32 ESC
The iFlight iPeaka Force 32bit 45A V2 BLHeli_32 ESC is the latest developed ESC from iFlight. Based on both most pilots’ needs and FPV racing drone performance requirements.
- With iFlight Force32 firmware, it performs better than their previous ESCs on response speed, compatibility, pertinence, and ease of use
- Multiple IC drive, high quality imported MOS tube by aluminum alloy pieces and ceramic capacitor adopted, dual MOS tube output, work along both lines to significantly reduced heat.
High current withstands capacity, enhancing system efficiency.
- PWM throttle signal cable is twisted-pair which can effectively reduce interference produced inside the copper wire, accomplish stable signal, stable flight, steady speed.
Benefits of BLHeli_32Firmware on 32-bit ESC
32bit processors run faster than 8bit, at which we can expect better performance from the new 32bit ESC’s. Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible, such as Dshot1200 or even faster protocols! (Read about DShot)
The 32-bit platform also allows more functionality and features that simply wasn’t possible on 8bit ESC’s, such as
– Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
– Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
– Voltage/Current limiting
– Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
– Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
– ESC Telemetry
– Configuring from FC using D_Shot commands
Features compared to V1:
* Telemetry function
* Smaller size but brighter LED lights
* Double-Side solderable
* BB21MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI_IFLIGHT FORCE_XX firmware
* Constant: 45Amps
* Burst: 52Amps
* Supports 2-6S lipo input
* Dimension: 32.6*17*7.2Amm
* Weight: 3.9g
– 1pc* iPeaka Force 32bit 45A V2 BLHeli_32 ESC