BetaFPV Meteor65 Whoop Quadcopter Acro – ELRS 2.4G – 19500kv
Meteor65, a leading 1S whoop WINTER TIME drone. It’s equipped with the BT2.0 connector, lightest F4 1S FC and 0802SE 19500KV motors. With the stronger and powerful dynamical system, you’ll immediately notice how fantastic the 22.84g Meteor racer is at takeoff. It feels amazing as you hover around indoors, then let it rip and haul around the house!
What’s more, Meteor65 comes back on 30th March as a kit, it is with abundant accessories of 2 lipo batteries, a BT2.0 charger & tester, extra 1 set of props, 1 screwdriver and a portable bag. It is easy to use and at a reasonable price! Also, the camera angle has been adjusted to 30°, which brings you a greater flying experience!
TBS Crossfire Version
The TBS Crossfire Nano receiver with minimal T Crossfire antenna is available on the Meteor series for all CRSF users. This specific variation is only designed to be small, light, and easy to use.
This antenna is designed by Michael Anderson, produced by FPVCycle and manufactured by TBS. Know more about this antenna.
The performance of a 65mm 1S brushless drone has gone up a new level this winter. What is your exception for this drone? Aggressive power and faster speed, or longer flying time? Here is the comparison of different motors.
|Speed & Power||Ultra Insane||Insane||Insane|
Meteor65 is the first generation whoop drone powered by a brand-new BT2.0 1S battery. The BT2.0 connector effectively decreases internal connector resistance for a much better discharge performance compared with the initial PH2.0 connector.
Flight controller pre-soldered the BT2.0 cable, which can provide a more stable and powerful 9A continuous current and 15A burst.
For minimizing weight and optimal performance, it applies the perfect lightest combo with F4 1S AIO FC and C02 camera.
- By using the latest 0802SE 19500KV motors and 31mm 3-blade props, this kit provides you a completely different experience of a powerful indoor flight.
- Meteor65 lower profile frame is reduced 0.75g to 3.08g only. The battery slot is closer to the center of gravity for a smoother flying experience, and you will land on the motor screws instead of the battery.
- The package comes with 2 lipo batteries, a BT2.0 charger & tester, an extra 1 set of props, 1 screwdriver, and a portable bag. Meanwhile, we have also released a BT2.0 Battery charger for your needs.
- Item: Meteor65 1S Brushless Whoop
- Weight: 22.84g (without battery)
- FC&ESC: F4 1S 5A FC (ELRS 2.4G)
- Frame: Meteor65 65mm 1S Brushless Frame
- Motors: 0802SE 19500KV Motor
- Props: 31mm 3-blade props (1.0mm Shaft)
- Camera: C02 Micro Camera
- VTX: M03 25-350mW VTX (only for ELRS 2.4G version)
- Canopy: Canopy for Micro Camera
- Battery: BT2.0 300mah 1S Battery
- Flight time: 3:30min-4min