BQE BOT5 5″ Freestyle Frame V1.5
Botgrinder’s signature frame, the BQE BOT5 just got a little beefier. Built to withstand the rigors of urban flying, the BOT5 features a 4mm t700 carbon fiber base plate, TPU antenna and cam mounts, 20mm standoff height, multiple electronics stack mounting positions, recessed camera, and washer reinforced standoff joints. Now with reinforced arms.
- NEW VERSION 1.5 – Now with Silver Hardware and Emerald Green TPU
- 234mm MTM True-X
- Nice low COG – 20mm standoff height
- Buttery 4mm 3k Matte Twill carbon fiber baseplate
- TPU camera and SMA antenna mounts
- Designed for MINI sized cameras like the Runcam Swift Mini or Runcam Split 2
- 30.5 x 30.5 and 20 x 20 FC mounting
- secondary 20×20 and 16×16 rear stack for vtx’s and accessories
- 16×16 m3 motor pattern
- Top or bottom mount that pack however you like
- 3d printed accessories available from Brain3d!
- 111g as shown.
- Download 3d Printable STL files from Thingiverse.