Ummagawd Cricket FPV Moongoat 5″ Frame Kit
The Ummagawd Cricket FPV Moongoat 5″ Frame Kit is designed specifically for the DJI HD system (and Caddx Vista). The Moongoat frame is extremely versatile while maintaining a balanced center of gravity, for rock-solid performance that simply feels great to fly. It can be set up with a GoPro upfront, rear-facing GoPro outback, DJI digital HD video or analog, 30×30 stack, or 20×20… this frame has a pre-meditated way of mounting your gear without compromising performance. Both the center and rear sections have adjustable mounting for both 30×30 and 20×20 electronics. Simply slide along the slot as needed to make any electronics fit.
The Moongoat is the result of a year’s worth of R&D with a bar set so high that only someone who flies backward can achieve it. Whether you’re trying to be the greatest pilot in the world or simply trying to enjoy the art of flying, one thing is for sure… you don’t want to worry whether or not your frame will survive what you’re about to do. Your mindset should be… FULL SEND!
A custom grade 12.9 shoulder bolt secures the arms in place while pinning them together to prevent rotation. This attachment method maintains incredible strength, 1 bolt arm swaps, and keeps the center section wide open to mount a variety of electronics without sharing hardware.
From the custom shoulder bolts and standoffs (made to our standards) to shortened arms and boxed in-camera cage, this frame was made to take a beating!
VIDEO: Building the Monngoat! FPV Drone Build Video! Cricket’s New Frame with DJI Air Unit!
- Kevlar battery straps to keep those batteries securely attached to your Ummagrip, with an extra D-ring that allows it to mount directly over the rear standoff.
- Notches in the top plate (above the rear set of standoffs) help capture the d-rings and prevent further slipping.
- The front and rear stack locations allow you to select the best mounting option for proper balance.
- Press nut installed into the top plate for aftermarket 3d printed mounts and accessories.
- Ummagrip battery pad that’s been die-cut to fit the pattern in the top plate.
- Designed in collaboration with Cricket FPV by The Ummagawd Company
- Analog FPV compatible (use ‘micro’ cams 20mm or smaller)
- 3d printed GoPro camera mount compatible (front and rear)
- Super STRONG 12.9 grade shoulder bolt center pins
- Access to components within 5 bolts
- Mount DJI systems (middle or rear)
- Countersunk bolts for a sleek look
- Mounting Patterns: 30×30 and 20×20 adjustable mounting slots (middle and rear)
- Plate Thickness: 2.5mm (excluding arms)
- Weight: 110g (with hardware)
- Motor Mounting: 16×16
- Hardware Color: Black
- Arms Thickness: 5mm
- Size: 5″
- 1 x Ummagawd Moongoat 5″ Frame Kit
- 1 x Ummagrip Battery Pad
- 2 x Battery Straps
- 1 x Hardware Kit