Hyperlite Floss 3.0 LITE 5″ FPV Racing Frame
The Floss 3.0 their best selling race frame ever went on diet! This is the LITE version of the Floss 3.0 which is pretty much identical to it’s bigger version other than all the parts are shrunk down saving around 10 GRAMS!
Checkout below the Hyperlite Floss 3.0 Lite in action by Team Pyrodrone pilot Andy Marachilian:
The Floss 3.0 LITE is designed FOR racers BY racers as the next evolution of the most popular racing frame.
Based around a high quality, anodized 7075 aluminum core, the frame features sandwich plates and individual,
interlocking, easy to change arms to prevent arm wiggle along with a host of other modern features (and goodies!).
Due to the tight space of the frame the included camera mounts need to be flipped out
to give you enough room between the camera connector and the stack.
For best clearance and protection we HIGHLY recommend the fixed angle Floss 3.0 Lite camera mounts
available in 40,50 and 60 degree angle.
- 59.5g WITH hardware
- Soft edge 5mm carbon arms to achieve goals of chamfering without loss of strength
- Machined channels in the aluminum plate prevent arm wiggle
- Arms can be easily removed with only 2 screws
- Countersunk bottom plate screws
- Allows for 20×20 ONLY
- Up to 85+ degrees of tilt
- 1 x Spare arm
- 3M anti slip battery pad
- TPU micro FPV camera mount
- TPU SMA mount