RadioMaster RC TX16S Mark II Max Radio Controller (M2) – AG01 Hall Gimbals – ELRS
Check out all of our RadioMaster products, and all of our Radio Controllers!
**Batteries are not included, so pickup the TX16s 5000mAh battery, or 2x 18650 batteries**
- Improved internal circuitry and optimized power supply.
- New charge circuitry with integrated reverse-polarity protection.
- Optimized charge IC now allows up to 2.2A internal USB-C charge current.
- Rear-mounted audio jack provided headphone output.
- V4.0 Gimbal improved centering and temperature stability (Same circuitry as AG01).
- Optional high/low rear grips are included for improved ergonomics.
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with clear center detents.
- Improved LS/RS Sliders with smoother feel and better center detents.
- Redesigned battery cover for improved battery access.
- Retooled body shell with improved fit and finish.
- Trainer socket changed to standard TRS 3.5mm socket.
- Rear DIY Socket added for personalized mods.
- Improved internal plastics for better longevity.
- Available ELRS and 4in1 versions.
- Items: TX16S Mark II Max
- Size: 287x129x184mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Transmitter module: Internal ELRS (SX1280)
- Transmitting power: Internal ELRS: Max 250mw (transmitting power is adjustable)
- SD card: 256MB by default, 8GB maximum
- Antenna gain: 2db (transmit power adjustable)
- Working current: 400mA
- Working voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Remote control distance:> 2km @ 22dbm
- Radio firmware: EdgeTX
- Module Firmware: ExpressLRS (ELRS)
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT full-colour touch display with a resolution of 480 * 272
- Gimbal: Option 1: V4.0 Hall sensor with Aluminium fascia; Option 2: AG01 CNC Hall sensor
- Module Bay: JR compatible module bay
- Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online / SD card offline upgrade
Unfortunately, Free Shipping is not allowed with Radiomaster RC Products