FrSky Taranis Q X7S Radio w/ Upgraded M7 Hall Sensor Gimbals (Blue) + (FREE RS RECEIVER)
Check out the rest of our FrSky Products, and get yourself some custom gimbal stick ends too!
The FrSky Taranis Q X7S is an upgraded version of the Taranis Q X7, offering more features such as a Haptic Vibration Feedback System, upgraded ball bearing hall sensor gimbals, and six switches and two knobs. This lightweight system is available in a blue color scheme, with a MicroSD card slot, USB port, audio jack output, and trainer port. The radio supports up to 32 channels and has full telemetry capability, RSSI signal strength feedback, and a module bay for use with JR-type modules. The FrSky Taranis Q X7S also has Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging, and Super Low Latency for precision flying. The menu is backlit and easy to navigate with a wheel and center enter button. Running on OpenTX, files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus. Additionally, the FrSky Taranis Q X7S supports the wireless trainer function, making it a high-value choice for any flyer.
- Hall sensor M7 gimbal
- Receiver match
- Support wireless trainer function
- Audio speech outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.)
- Real-time flight data logging
- Receiver signal strength indicator (RSSI) alerts
- Inbuilt wireless trainer system
- Super low latency
- Vibration alerts
- Model files are compatible with TARANIS X9D/X9D Plus/X9E/X7.
- Open source firmware OpenTX installed.
- Support connect the Free Link App for telemetry
- Operating Voltage Range： 6.5~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current ： 190mA@7.2V
- Number of Channels ：16 channels (up to 32 channels)
- Operating Temperature Range： -10~60℃
- Backlight LCD Screen ：128*64 outdoor readable LCD
- Model Memories ：60 (extendable by MicroSD (TF) card)
- Compatibility：FrSky receivers in the D8/D16/LR12 mode,Taranis Q X7S-EU version is not compatible with D8 mode.
- 1 x Taranis Q X7S
- 1 x Gimbal Protector
- 1 x Logo Sticker
- 1 x Back Strap
- 1 x EVA Bag
- 1 x FREE Frsky Reciever RS