Flywoo HEXplorer LR 4″ 4S Hexa-copter BNF with Caddx Vista Digital HD System
As we said before, we will explore more fun with Dave_C in the new field of #micro long range. We did it! After the success of Explorer LR 4, everyone has many new needs. For example: I hope it can carry a full-size gopro! I hope it is perfect for freestyle and cruising! I hope it has Bluetooth function!
We are proud to announce that Hexplorer Hexa-copter is finally here!
Continue to develop new products to meet the needs of more users.
“ The Flywoo Explorer made a new class of quads mainstream: Micro Long Range! These quads are a compact, sub 250g 4″ platform that will still allow you an impressive range and flight times of over 30 minutes on Lithium-Ion packs. Next to these 4″ platforms we do see more and more light 5″ quads geared towards long flight times. They are usually over 250g but overall faster and capable of carrying heavy loads like full GoPros – Something I wouldn’t recommend on 4″ where a naked GoPro is a much better choice. Instead of moving up to a bigger prop size for these increased payloads, Flywoo applied some really cool out of the box thinking and created the HEXplorer! Six 4″ props have indeed almost the exact same disc area a 5″ quad has. Disc load and therefore the overall noise level gets reduces a lot compared to the Explorer when you carry a heavy 4S Li-Ion and a GoPro, while power and freestyle capabilities are increased on lighter packs.
So to summarize things: If you want super long flight times and range while staying sub 250g – Get the Explorer! If you want the smallest and quietest platform to able to carry a full GoPro while still having good flight times and performance – Get the Hex! “
HEXplorer LR 4 Vista / Nebula Nano V2 BNF Specification :
- Goku F745 hex nano stack 16×16
- Dave_C & Nin 1404 V2 2750kv motors
- Goku M8N mini gps v2.0
- Flywoo Finder v1.0
- Flywoo Bt-nano Bluetooth module
- Gemfan 4024 props
- Atomic 5.8 G antenna LHCP
- Naked Gopro & SMO 4K & Insta360 go —Explorer 18650
- Gopro 5/6/7/8 & Insta360 One R —- Tattu 1050 4s mah or 850 4s mah
Highlights & Specification :
1. Equipped with GOKU HEX F745 16X16 NANO STACK, and NIN 1404 v2-2750kv, support 4s battery. Use powerful F745 BGA chip，barometer, black box, WS2812LED，
support 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C and other functions are all open ! Enough to meet all FPV needs.
2. As Dave C said，If you want the smallest and quietest platform to able to carry a full GoPro while still having good flight times and performance – Get the Hex!
3. The Hex LR is perfect for pilots who prefer freestyle. Not just cruising.
4. Flywoo Bt-nano Bluetooth Module
You can use mobile devices to set the parameters of the flight controller.
5. Using Flywoo Goku Mini GPS V2.0, searching for satellites is faster and more stable than the V1.0
6. All versions have been solder power cables for SMO 4K , If you want to use naked gopro 6/7/8, just change the power plug .
- 1* Prebuilt and tested HExplorer LR Drone
- 1* Spare srew
- 2*Gemfan 4024 4pcs