ZBROY Prometheus – Full Titanium 5″ Drone Frame – HD
The Prometheus frame is ready to give you a completely new experience of using the FPV drone. Made of titanium, it is extremely strong and maintainable from the bottom to the top. The head of a frame protects FPV camera reliably and also is a steady mounting plate for the HD camera. Besides, the design of the head allows you to adjust the angle of your recording device from 30 up to 45 degrees.
The original vertical arm design reduces drag to an absolute minimum and makes free-styling more comfortable and controlled. And don’t forget about how extremely attractive and unique the design of Prometheus is. The look of the frame speaks to how easy and enjoyable flying can be.
The frame is DJI friendly and can be used with the DJI Digital FPV System.
- Wheelbase – 230mm
- Frame shape – Compressed X
- Prop size – 5″ Weight – 186g Type – Freestyle Thickness – 3mm on all titanium details, 3mm on all carbonfiber details
- Stack height – up to 20mm
- FPV Camera mounting – 21.1mm for DJI HD camera
- FC mounting – 20x20mm and 30.5×30.5 holes are provided
- Motor mounting – slots for 16×16, 16×19 and 19x19mm
- Motor mount pattern – 22xx Hardware – 10.9 grade steel bolts, aluminum standoffs
Documents & manuals:
Prometheus 5″ assembly instruction PDF
- Motor size – 2207
- ESC – 4 in 1
- Prop size – 5″
- LiPo – 4-6S/1300mAh DJI Digital FPV System
- Grade 2/VT1-0 titanium body, head & arms
- Titanium FPV camera protection
- Additional motor protection
- Adjustable HD camera mount Vertical arms
Note: This is for the frame ONLY, the other parts in the images are only for reference