RUSHFPV Cherry Antenna Extended SMA LHCP/RHCP
- Cherry antennas from RushFPV are optimized for racing FPV drones
- Maximum signal coverage. The 5.6-6 GHz bandwidth covers the entire frequency band; all channels have almost the same transmission power.
- The ideal axial ratio of circular polarization.
- Effectively suppresses screen flicker caused by multi-beam interference.
- Small and strong.
- Optimized design obtained by massive impact tests.
- The flexible pipe can withstand angular bends and shocks to avoid damaging the cable.
- Between 5650 and 5950 MHz VSWR is below 1.2, which means transmission efficiency is up to 98%. It can also help reduce VTX heating.
- Quick installation. Antenna clamps have the same size as standard SMA flange connectors. The length of the antenna tube can be shortened according to your needs.
- Quality guarantee. Cherry antennas are tuned to the performance of a professional microwave laboratory Rush FPV, and a network analyzer checks each antenna before sending from the factory.
- Brand: Rush
- Number: Cherry Antenna
- Material: PC + ABS
- Weight: 10g
- Antenna length: 105mm
- Center frequency: 5.8 GHz
- Gain: 1.2 Dbi
- Bandwidth: 400 MHz (5.6-6.0 GHz)
- Compliance: VSWR 1.4max-1.1min (at the center frequency)
- Axial ratio: about 1.0
- Center frequency: 5800 MHz
- Efficiency: 98%
- Polarization: RHCP, LHCP
- Color: red
- Connector: SMA
- 2x Rush Cherry 5.8G 1.2DBi SMA Extended Edition antenna